Tax Planning and Preperation
Highly Customized Tax Planning & Preparation Solutions.
While you may have in the past done your tax returns with a shop like H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt, or a number of other non-CPA tax shops that are only in business for 4 months of the year, are they really looking out for your best interests year-round?
It is probably unlikely that their limited service and scope of involvement with your business operations can be as extensive as what a full-service Professional firm can offer you. At We Do Books™, we give you CPA professionalism and year-round oversight, but without the high hourly fees that most CPAs charge! Instead, by working with you year-round, we will be in the best position to quote you a fixed price on tax work upfront.
We believe that in order to best serve you at tax time and structure your finances to best serve your personal and business financial goals, both short-term and long-term, it is important for us to keep a consistent eye on your ongoing business operations, just as if it were OUR business.
With our extensive tax planning and preparation services, this is exactly the level of service you will receive, in any of the following areas of taxation:
- Corporate or Partnership Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Multistate Income Tax
- Tax Projections and Quarterly Estimated Tax
- Local Income Tax
- Sales & Use Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Multistate Nexus Study
- Tax Credit Analysis
- IRS and State Tax Resolution
SPECIALTY TAX SERVICES
- Business acquisition tax strategies
- Business exit tax strategies
- Tax consulting and entity structuring
- Tax planning and compliance
- Trust and estate tax planning and compliance
- Research & Development Credits
- Opportunity Zone Tax Beneifits
Doing your own taxes with software like TurboTax?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you sure you’ve taken advantage of all the tax credits and deductions available to you?
- Do you know if you PROPERLY took and/or categorized those credits and deductions, or may have triggered red flags?
- Are you capitalizing expenditures properly and keeping track of annual depreciation schedules?
- Do you know when it would NOT be beneficial to maximize your deductions?
- Are you planning for short-, mid-, and long-term life goals and events that may trigger huge tax bills for you personally?
If you answered YES to 4 or more of these questions, then you’re probably in good shape. If not, then you probably have some work to do.
Just to be on the safe side, Contact Us and we would be happy to learn more about your business and goals, then review your past tax returns to determine if everything was filed accordingly.
Or give us a call at 855.922.9336 and ask to speak with a We Do Books™ Specialist.